Delifrance have created recipes showing how to upcycle leftovers in to new dishes.
Click on ingredients in the recipes below to visit the product pages.
ROSEMARY CROUTONS - A RECIPE NO WASTE ALL TASTE
Turn yesterday's bread into delicious rosemary croutons, the perfect partners of a creamy soup or a salad!
- Remove the crust from the bread and dice.
- Put the rosemary, salt, and oil into a jar.
- Add the bread cubes to the jar and mix to ensure that the bread is soaked with the oil/rosemary mixture.
- Pour onto a baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 4 minutes at 220°C the croutons should be golden brown.
- Serve with a hot or cold soup, or with a salad, etc.
GRANOLA - A RECIPE NO WASTE ALL TASTE
- Cut the croissants into pieces and pour into the mixing bowl with the brown sugar and the oat flakes.
- Mix with the leaf attachment until you obtain a sandy mixture.
- Add the egg whites and continue mixing until you obtain a crumble-type texture.
- Add the pecan nuts.
- Pour onto a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray, spread out, ensuring that you have the same thickness everywhere, bake for 18 minutes at 150°C.
- Add the cranberries after baking.
CINNAMON COOKIES - A RECIPE NO WASTE ALL TASTE
- Cut the croissants into pieces and pour into the mixing bowl with the brown sugar, the flour, the cinnamon, and the baking powder.
- Mix with the leaf attachment until you obtain a crumbly texture.
- Add the butter, then the eggs.
- Mix until you obtain a compact pastry.
- Shape a dumpling of around 6 cm in diameter.
- Place the dumpling on a tray and store in the refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes.
- Retrieve the dumpling, paint with egg and roll in the brown sugar.
- Cut out 10 to 12 discs.
- Arrange on a baking tray and bake for 16 minutes at 160°C.